Join our team as a Group IT Support Officer
At Continuum Attractions we bring stories to life. We’re a dedicated bunch of people with over 30 years of experience developing commercially successful visitor attraction businesses. Our central support team offer our expert guidance to a growing portfolio of visitor attractions based across the UK.
As a dedicated member of our IT team expect a fast-paced role providing 1st/2nd line IT support for our portfolio of visitor attractions and support office. This role will involve both remote and on-site support so we require all candidates to have a full UK driving license.
You will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of various ICT services through installation, upgrades and troubleshooting including:
- Group PCs, servers and peripherals
- Local and wide area networked connections and inter-site VPN connectivity
- Microsoft 365 cloud suite
- Creation and maintenance of user accounts through active directory
- File security, permissions and backup
- Anti-virus protection and firewall software
- Hardware and software audits including documentation
Training will also be provided so you can deliver effective support of our booking and leisure system (FuseMetrix).
You must be able to manage numerous requests, all with varying degrees of priority and deadline constraints submitted through our IT support ticket system.
In return, we will invest in your career. We offer:
- Cash back on your medical costs
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Shopping discounts and much more…
Contract: 30 hours available. Permanent Contract. (Hybrid working available dependant on working days)
Hours: As our attractions are open 7 days a week this role will work on a rota basis which will include weekend work to ensure there is always support available to the sites. Therefore, all candidates must be available to work weekends.
Salary: £17,600 per annum (F.T.E £22,000)
Need more inspiration to apply? Here’s what our current team think about working at the support office (from our October 2023 engagement survey) 100% of the team feel encouraged to come up with new or better ways of doing things
We look forward to reviewing your application! To apply please submit your CV and covering letter.